How to create an iCloud account: iCloud today plays a huge role and held responsible to secure all the stored data for long period of time. Whatever it is either the photos, music, apps, documents/ any other can be stored through it very well. This is greatly supported and used in several devices.
Also, one can perform quick share related to photos, music, movies or any files with all your family/ friends without any fail. And what not!!!! If a person loses his device, will help you to find out within a short period of time. But to use the iCloud at the iOS oriented devices, must and should have an Apple ID.
If you are not having such id, then start creating it for free either of the devices like iPhone/ iPad/ mac/ pc respectively. All the process consumes only a few minutes to create. Once the process gets successfully completed, you are ready to create one respective iCloud account that held responsible for storing multiple things.
Table Of Contents
How to Create an iCloud Account
Whatever device you use doesn’t matter. In order to store the data with high-security, we need an account at iCloud. Let us spot some steps or processes involved in creating an iCloud account at both iOS devices and Windows Operating System in a clear and better understandable format.
How to Create an iCloud Account at iPhone/ iPad/ iPod
The following are the steps involved to create an account at the iPhone/ iPad/ iPod respectively.
- But the only thing one has to make sure is whatever device you use must and should have the latest version of iOS. Therefore, keeping this point in mind begins the process step by step following the same.
- In the first step, go to the settings-> click on your name available at the top of the screen. If the version you are using an older one, go to settings and tap on iCloud.
- Now do a search for the iCloud toggle and enable it.
- And here you are ready to turn on or off all the apps which are used by the iCloud account respectively.
- Also, one can toggle on at the option called automatic downloads which greatly responsible for updating the files like apps, music or books on any device you are using currently.
- That’s all!!! As simple as that!!!
Steps to Create an iCloud Account at Windows OS
Till now you might have seen the steps involved for creating an iCloud account at the iOS devices respectively. Now if you are using Windows OS, how to create an iCloud account? Is there any process involved to perform so? Well, there are certain steps involved provided right below. And these steps are different for both Windows XP and Windows 7/8/above.
Let us go with the steps based on the current version you are going with for obtaining simple access. Therefore, try to follow and implement the same for facing issues especially when the process is on the flow. Here are the steps.
How to Create an iCloud Account for Windows 7/ above
Are you the Windows 7/ above version user and found difficult to create an iCloud account? No problem. Here is the procedure involved in creating one particular account. Let us learn and start creating right immediately.
- Do the first setup an iCloud account on any of the iOS devices as mentioned above. And then open the PC and start downloading iCloud for Windows.
- After completing the whole download process, open the iCloud and sign in with the previously created Apple id respectively.
- Now then pick the iCloud services you like to use and click on apply for future use.
- Once you are successful in activating the iCloud Drive and photos, start creating new folders at the Windows explorer.
- Do remember one particular point as whatever files you save on iCloud will be automatically get saved at the other iOS devices connected with a similar iCloud account.
How to Create an iCloud Account for Windows XP and Windows Vista
This process is for the people who still using either of the Windows Vista/ Windows XP respectively. Follow the below steps and implement the same.
- First and foremost, download and install the one respective iCloud control panel on your Windows OS.
- Before starting the process, one must set up the iCloud account at both Mac and iOS devices.
- Once the iCloud control panel installation process gets complete, go to the windows start menu-> open the control panel-> network and internet settings-> open the iCloud by tapping on it.
- As a result, once it gets open, ready to synchronize any number of files like documents, music, photos or any other in a more successful way.
How to Save Files on iCloud through PC
In order to save all such files, one must perform drag and drop files into the iCloud Drive folder available on the Windows PC. The program automatically updates the content working background successfully.
I hope the steps posted right here are totally clear and understandable. If you have any doubts related to or like to learn more information mention a single comment at the below rectangular section. So that we help and reach you accordingly. Also, if you like the article, share it with friends and also through any of the social networking sites. Thank you. Keep in touch with ttop10 for learning more and more interesting things updated on regular terms.