Are you search for phoenix on kodi app. Kodi is a free open source environment to watch movies, Music, Live Tv and lots more. By using this app you can stream the latest movies and all the videos on your Big TV. This is so customizable and also a very useful app for everyone who wants to watch the shows and movies
all the time. It is available for almost all the operating systems and also it will work on almost all the Devices.
The amazing feature in this Kodi is add-ons, we can add them as attachments. So, today we are going to Know how to install Phoenix on kodi. And also the clear steps to install Phoenix on kodi is given here.
With Phoenix on kodi, we can lot of movies, games, sports, Live Tv, Tv shows and what not. You can get everything at one place. So, here you can enjoy the latest movies by using this add-on on your TV, Android mobile etc. Everyone wants to install this Phoenix Add-on on Kodi, that’s why I came up with the tutorial how to add Phoenix to kodi. Please follow the Steps Provided here to Successfully Add-on the Phoenix for kodi.
Table Of Contents
About Pheonix Add-on Kodi
There are so many add-ons available in the Kodi TV. With the Add-ons, we can enjoy special shows movies and other telecasts which we cannot see directly on Kodi without add-ons. So, here we are going to get the best ever add-on called Pheonix. Phoenix kodi download is the most famous add-on and also a very useful app for all the people who use kodi. Also with this Pheonix add-on, you can watch Movies, Tv shows, Live Tv, Sports and lots more.
That is the reason why so many want kodi and the add-ons like Phoenix addon download on the Kodi Tv. So, here I will provide you with the steps to how to download Phoenix on kodi and also you can know how to install it on the Kodi Tv and access whenever you want.
What’s new in New Phoenix Add-on Version?
There are so many features added in the New version of Pheonix. So, here are some of them are listed below.
- Pheonix Tv
- New Releases
- Incredible Tv
- Deva’s Den
- more power
- the Alpha Reborn
- Cartoon crazy
Do you like these New things in Pheonix and want to install it on your Kodi, then the steps are right away. Just simply follow the instructions and steps given below to successfully add Phoenix to kodi.
More Similar Articles For Kodi App
- Top 10 kodi skins For 2017
- How to change skins on Kodi app
- How to watch ESPN on Kodi App
- Best Skins for kodi
- Kodi Movie Streaming live watch
Steps to Install Phoenix on Kodi
- If you still haven’t installed the Kodi, then install it now and then launch it.
- If you already have it, then please click on the icon shortcut to open Kodi.
- Now in that Goto Settings and click on the File Manager.
- Then you have to select “Add source” and then tap on “None” in settings.
- A box appears on the Tv. In that box type, this or simply copy-paste it http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and then click on “Done”.
- Now highlight the Box and then Enter a name for this source, Type Fusion and select OK.
- Go back to your Home screen and then Select System and then select Add-ons.
- Select Install from Zipping file and then select Fusion, which is saved earlier.
- Then Go to Kodi Repos and then Select English and in that list tap on repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip
- Now installation of add-on starts, once it is completed you see a confirmation message on the screen.
- Now go to Install from Repository and then select TVADDONS.ag.
- Select Video Add-ons and you can see Pheonix option, click on it to open.
- Well done! enjoy Pheonix on Kodi
- You can use this Add-on anytime by adding it to the Home screen or else you can See this from Videos > Add-ons > Pheonix.
Hope that you have successfully installed Pheonix or else you have known how to install Phoenix on kodi. If you get this post helpful, then spread the news, just share it on your social profiles and make everyone know about this fantastic Kodi add-on. Also, share your experience with us, your views are respected by us. Please drop a message before leaving and help us to Improve.Thank you so much for visiting our site TTop10, hope you will come back to see more Stuff.