Well, if you are preferring to know how to reset kodi? You Can follow the below process with no hesitation. As such here we are going to learn the process to restart/ reset kodi on fire tv or stick. In order to do so, all the users will reset kodi on regular basis running at the peak performance.
Moreover, all the thing you should remember is instead of resetting, you need to do the factory reset of your fire tv or might be the fire tv stick. And while you resetting the kodi, remember one thing as it removes the complete data that you have installed in previous within the applications. Well if you want to install kodi again then you can see how to install kodi on firestick using windows or mac.
So before proceeding to the process, you have to reinstall once after performing a factory reset on the kodi. So here are some of the instructions that you need to follow carefully and perform it successfully.
Table Of Contents
Steps For How To Reset Kodi On Fire TV
Follow the below provided simple steps so that might help you to reset in a more easy and simple way. In case if kodi not loading then first you need to solve it and then start reseting it.
- First step all you should do is closing out the kodi on fire tv and go to0 the fire stick available on the home screen.
- Go to Settings-> Applications-> scroll down and tap on manage applications-> again do scroll down and click on kodi.
- Now do perform a click on clear data.
- So that you will receive the message as delete app data.
- Then click on clear data once again.l
- Click on up button on the remote and then click on the launch application.
- Confirm that kodi has been completed the reset to factory defaults.
- Now the final step is to reinstall the favorite kodi addons, skins and also the settings on the fire tv or fire tv stick.
How To Reset Kodi To Factory
How to fresh start kodi? At times, all the thing you should do is performing the fresh start. Through the kodi, there might be the chance of having outdated build, numerous add-ons, old and outdated kodi settings or might be the other reason. So there is an easy way to perform the kodi factory reset, deleting completely and starting fresh with the kodi setup out of it. And it might not require any type of the manual deletion/ redownload of kodi. So the below are the steps provided in a different way to perform factory reset successfully.
- Firstly, open the kodi and navigate to the system-> file manager -> Add the source-> none.
- Now do type the URL as http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select on done.
- Do highlight the box and you need to enter the media source like fusion and then click on ok.
- Go back to the home screen-> System-> Add-ons-> install from the zip file-> choose fusion.
- Select Start-> you see plugin.video.fresh-start-x-x-x.zip over there and wait till the addon get enabled notification.
- Now back at the menu, redirect to your program add-ons and do launch the fresh start kodi 17 program.
- Do press on yes button in order to confirm that you have to delete completely and give the kodi as a fresh restart.
- Once the complete process is done, click on ok and do exit/ power down the kodi.
- This is how the whole kodi fresh install will be done successfully.
- After the complete process, you can get the new kodi download in a perfect way. You can add unlimited addons on kodi using kodi addon installer.
How to Reset Kodi
Still you need more clarity about doing kodi fresh start, not a problem. You can also stream the below video that might help to perform factory reset successfully.
Hope now you are up to the mark in doing how to reset kodi to factory on fire tv with no issues. As a result, you can follow any of the above processes for how to reset firestick without having any doubt. Well, if you like the article, can share with friends/ social networking sites. Feel free to share all your opinion/ doubts with no hesitation. Thank yo9u for the visit. Be in touch with ttop10 for more outstanding stuff.